XTB has obtained the licenses with a wide variety of world’s top financial regulators. The following is the list of these regulations:
- XTB UK is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under license number 522157.
- X-Trade Brokers DM SA is authorized by the Polish Securities and Exchange Commission under license number DDM-M-4021-57-1/2005 and supervised by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority (Komisja Nadzoru Finansowego).
- XTB Spain is regulated by the Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores under license number 40.
- XTB is in the process of getting a license for its South Africa Entity.
- XTB Europe is regulated by CySEC under license number 169/12 as at 2018.
- XTB International is regulated by Belize International Financial Services Commission under license number IFSC/60/413/TS/17.
XTB is a member of the Investors Compensation Scheme (ICS). The ICS provides insurance to clients ( traders from around the world) in the unhappy event that the broker goes out of business while they still have funds in the company or becomes insolvent.
in Addition, its licenses with the FCA and CySEC automatically makes its UK and Europe clients beneficiaries of a £50,000 and 20000 euro cover respectively courtesy of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme and Investor Compensation Fund.
is XTB regulated
Yes XTB is regulated by Multiple Regulatory entities
Does XTB offer free Signals
No XTB does not have this service, they do not offer free trading Signals