The FP Markets has been in the market for a quite long time since the broker was established in 2005 and serves clients worldwide.
FP Markets is an Australian brokerage company that delivers access to trade 10,000+ products ranging from Forex, Indices, Commodities, Metals, Bitcoin, Cryptocurrencies, Equity CFDs that are offering competitive spreads and flexible leverage throughout one account. The company headquarters in Sydney, Australia while ASIC regulation ensures trustable cooperation as well as full compliance with guidelines that provide a safe trading environment.
FP Markets Licenses
- First Prudential Markets Pty Ltd – authorized by ASIC (Australia) registration ABN 16 112 600 281 AFS 286354
- First Prudential Markets Ltd – authorized by CySEC (Cyprus) registration 371/18
FP Markets is their developed their own ECN technology that providing direct access to the liquidity providers without dealer intervention. they achieved this through Equinix NY4 Data Centers and executes order through the best possible price within offering for the selected asset. This technology currently is the foremost solution that produces remarkably fast execution speeds and the most favourable quotes with spreads from 0.0 pips allowing you to benefit from it.
FP Markets provides with learning materials, analysis and guides to get their traders started properly.
The strengths of FP Markets offering are:
- An incredibly wide range of instruments available for trading: over ten thousand instruments across the asset classes of Forex currency pairs, global equity indices, gold, silver, crude oil, and individual stocks and shares. The vast majority of the offering is in individual stocks & shares.
- Competitive spreads for larger depositors.
- Maximum leverage as high as 500 to 1.
- Choice of Swap-Free account types (Islamic account).
- Regulated by a major industry centre (ASIC).
- FP Markets is a well-established firm with an earned reputation to protect.
FAQ about Fp Markets
Where is FP Markets based?
FP Markets are based in Sydney, Australia. and now also in Cyprus
What is the min. deposit for FP Markets ?
The minimum deposit is $100 for a share trading account and $100 for a forex standard account
What is the max leverage in FP Markets?
The maximum leverage at fp markets is 1:500 which is on the high side